.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Monday, October 17, 2005

K K K Kiran...Ji

I still can't say that I was a die hard fan of Kiran Bedi. I am still trying to get over the news.

Once, In college during a personality contest I was asked by a judge “How would you propose to your Crush?” and I replied “I Love You K K K K Kiran(...pause) Bedi”. And the audience roared with a big hand of appreciation. My honest confession not only gave me a 1st runner up medal but also made me proud of my liking towards Kiran Bedi.

Further, When my friends use to "chadhao" me to be a Pete Sampras look alike, I too used to get carried away. When I learnt that Kiran Bedi fancies Pete as her dream date (on Rendezvous with Simi) I had my collar up.

But then suddenly I suspect that Kiran Bedi is becoming a blind feminist too and taking a walk with femilitants alongside. On this, I argued that no it can’t be true, I said I am having a bad dream. I asked Gorky, Swarup, D Souza, Deep, Kavi, Mihir, Satya, Peter, Bharat, Sachit, Wasif, Vinayak, RK, Rajesh, Sabahat and others that "tell me that its not true, Oh god I am dreaming". They all were looking sad as my fanship for Kiranji was in jeopardy, most of them ostensibly shared my pain too.
Suddenly Bharti Pinched me and I realized that I am awake and not dreaming. I was then showed the following link from The Hindu

Which read the following:

Court summons Kiran Bedi
NEW DELHI: A Delhi court has directed senior IPS officer Kiran Bedi to appear before it in person to explain an ``unauthorised'' summons allegedly issued by an NGO headed by her against six persons accused of domestic violence.
Additional Sessions Judge S C Rajan has summoned Bedi on October 22 to explain whether `Navjyoti', an NGO run by Delhi Police Foundation, of which she is founder-general secretary, had the power to issue such an order which also allegedly contained ``threatening language'' against the accused persons.
The direction came on a complaint filed by one Paras Khatri against the NGO which had allegedly threatened him and his family of ``action'' if they did not appear before it to respond to charges of cruelty levelled against them by Khatri's wife.
``If you do not appear before us within a day we will be forced to take action against you,'' the notice dated October 3, 2005, issued on the letter head of the NGO bearing the name of Bedi, presently the Director General of Home Guard, said.
Terming the notice as ``illegal and arbitrary'', counsel for the complainant B S Rana told the court that the NGO was not competent to issue such a notice and could only hold counselling sessions to resolve matrimonial disputes.
He said such steps can only be taken by Crime Against Women Cell if attempts towards reconciliation fail. - PTI
© Copyright 2000 - 2005 The Hindu

Tell me Kiranji what happened? Why this? You've let a Victim Down. You’ve not only hurted my sentiments as an admirer, but also as a victim.

(Now, Once) Your Die Hard Admirer,

Jinesh Zaveri.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Jinesh she has let down many a people for being head of an organization which is trying to destroy family system in India. Hope she is not playing on the hands of feminists(black mailers) to get cheap publicity and easy money..

Mon Oct 17, 09:49:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was indeed disappointing that Kiran Bedi could do such a shameful act. I too was a little impressed with her gesture showing her sympathy to those prisoners in jail. She attempted to show the hidden emotions and sentiments of those hardcore criminals to the general public. It was great to see a woman bringing a change in what people used think about criminals.
Kiran Bedi, "You have disappointed us all, never expected you to be a part of those anti-social feminists".

Mon Oct 17, 10:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger gopelalwani said...

Hi Jinesh,
I think Kiran Bedi's name as founder-general secretary of NGO named "Navjyoti" promoted for good cause has been MISUSED by agents of
feminists(Blackmailers, Extortionists and legal Terrorists)
for ulterior motives.

I feel she does not need any cheap publicity or easy money, as she has already achieved the proper place socially and Internationally.

I am sure that she is not part of that anti-social feminists Mafia-Gang bent upon destroying human values.
Let us expect that she will not dis-appoint or let down sacred institution of marriage or do any such shamefull acts.

We must demand her statement clarifying her stand about misuse, abuse and rape of Indian Legal system by the Hardcore feminists.

The Blog and comments received should be mailed to her with details on saveindianfamily group.

Mon Oct 17, 11:34:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

I only hope you are Dead Right Gope about her. Because such ICONS if are proven/projected like this then it would be really frustrating.

Becasue then its high time we realise that there are no women who think nuetrally then we too should seriously start thinking about men as men.

Kiranji please come out with your reactions.

Tue Oct 18, 09:11:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

Still I can not belive that Kiran Bedi can do such thing by her NGO .

If she does not clarify and appoligis , at least I will never give the example of kiran Bedi to my any sister .

The respect , I was having for her , had been lost for such activity and definetely those of my friends are doneting the money to run her NGO , will stop immediatley till the time she does not come out with the truth , why she want to kill the institution of marriage ???

Why she also want to part of such legal terrorism activity ??

Will she does not know what supreme court says and appele to all honest officers ???

This is sahme for all of us that one day we said we are proud of our Kiron bedi !!!
regards
swarup

Tue Oct 18, 07:19:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I foresee simplify the process of divorce, counsel before/after marriage.
2. People are making too much sound about sex education in schools, but no one talks about moral values,marriage institution,family bonding etc., at school stages??

Now i guess male has become victim with false case threatens

Sat Dec 15, 10:07:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home