.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Through My Naked Eyes

I saw this with my naked eyes and I am getting verbally and emotionally naked when I say this. Just to tell those people existing around the world, that India is not what they are thinking, from sitting inside a well that to from distance afar. Welcome to India the ocean.

This Blogcast is based on My True feelings over Facts. It was Friday morning 14th October 2005 and I was at Andheri Station on platform no.3, and suddenly I felt, I saw India Shining. But then there was a ‘Shining’ but ‘No India’. That thing was something else which caught my attention. Well, to tell you, it was a slim plastic bra strap of the transparent kinds, telling me how transparent otherwise that charming lady was (of ostensible good social rank [like mine- ahem]) who was wearing it and calling attention.

Nope wait till I describe further, before you start to imagine yourself. The strap that was running down was suddenly covered with a black T Collared top. With no sleeves and shoulders. (Some what similar to the T bottom of brazilian bikini). The jeans were also explaining the silhouette as intended by the wearer.

But I did not realize all this then. I suddenly found my hand reaching my shirt to un-button it (out of reflex gesture). For a moment I forgot that what I am seeing is correct and I got in to my wonderland like Alice, where I felt like Mohandas Gandhi. Who pledged his clothes to a poverty stuck lady in her bare minimum because of her condition. But then, suddenly, the loud announcement for the train brought my attention to the real world that told me,

“No Jinesh, You are not Mohandas; She is not the Indian helpless woman trying to hide her body; (remember the famous shot in Gandhi? Where bapu pledges his clothes because his junta was poverty stuck) and this is not Champaran of 1917, welcome to 2005, Andheri Station, Platform No.3.”


I realized, that I am seeing bare naked shoulders, hands and some extended flesh, intended to flaunt. And, that this lady was naked by choice and 'may be' another abla by voice. There was no need for me to shed my shirt and offer her to cover herself. Suddenly realising this I busted out into a controlled smile.

The system is again caught pretending sleep and is based on confused figures and facts. Where just last week India featured at number 2 in world’s Oomp List (not to forget, gorgeous and bold Ms.Universe and Ms.World on one end), it still arguably features at Number 1 in misuse of infamous loops in system on the other hand projecting the same lady junta as helpless.

As a gesture of sacrifice for his people, Gandhiji proudly pledged his clothes to a bare minimum. Churchill infamously called him “Naked Fakir”. What would he call 'these ablas' urr I mean 'these Indian women' who enjoy the abla status (sans strength and helpless) by law and even internationally by some so called feminists.

These can flaunt and also file a 498A too on their husbands and his family for no reason and apply the Domestic Violence Bill even. The basis of very bill is their wrongly percieved condition because of patriarchy and blah blah blah.

Ps: So feminists you would attack me by telling "get modern dude things have changed in last 20-25 years since and after we were born?"
True! then why can’t we have the courage to change the loop holed 498A law, into a foolproof one, which is existing in as-is-where-is condition since past 22 years now?

Jinesh Zaveri.

SIF Activist - Mumbai.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats wrong in that, its our body, we can do anything, who are u to tell us,

when muslim force women to wear burkha, you say they are forced by fundamentalist, now you say we are naked.

you have to learn to enjoy and admire beauty.

Today Brazil is Developed country and india is still developing country WHY?

coz there is Difference in burkha and bikini

Wakeup Jinish, don`t hang on to bra strap.

our law was not blind as you say, after many years of struggle we got this law (498a) let us enjoy little bit.

Law authorities were not blind to enact such law,after consulting many women organisation they passed this law.as long as it server women interest, it will stay.

Sunita
Indianwomen

Mon Oct 17, 11:51:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

I do enjoy beautiful things.

But, in this case, for a moment, I felt she badly needed a cover up. And then there was the announcement that woke me up from the Utopian Slumber.

As far as you all 'enjoying 498A' is concerned, now that is really hurting.

Mon Oct 17, 01:27:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jinesh,

I think you have a gift. I loved the way you told the story. Congrats!

UC

Mon Feb 27, 05:11:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Atit Rajpara said...

Don't know but but i love your blogs being written 3-4 years back and when ever get time just get directed to your blos...

Excellent work dude... :)

Atit

Mon Feb 15, 02:45:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Observant Activist Jinesh,

I gave this article a read, then second followed by third too.
Your words reminded that, " As we grow older, our bodi(ce)es get shorter and anecdotes longer."

You nailed it beautifully !
Keep up!
JaiSatChitAnand

Thu Jul 05, 04:09:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home