.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Dear Blog...

My Dear Blog,

I am a Guy, and I should not cry. But, then, I too have a heart that melts and I also have parents and siblings. Our Hearts Beat for each other. A girl can cry with a right to do so. Where as a guy like me is at times unable to talk even. And hence I am confessing it to you.

You too are doing a fine job for me and my victim brothers, You are my anti-depressiant. Somedays back You got me connected to another victim of 498A misuse. And I read his story, he has loved his wife so madly but in turn has been harrassed. The guy was at his wits end. He had to go to jail for no reason. Just because the girl was angry on certain differences and went to the police with some vengence and lies, and they put Sections 498A and later 406 and him and his family.

When I read his pain, and his attitude towards marriage, I thought I was reading my story. I counseled him and he was already feeling better to talk to someone sailing in a same boat. The difference was he was already 498A-ed. I was feeling happy that both of us (You(blog) and me) are able to help someone. Like other brothers of ours. It was already 40 mins of talk but he wanted to go on, I know why.

But after sometime came my breaking point. I got a call on my cell from Victims father. His tone explained his helplessness. His words spelled anxiety and insecurity. And I thought I was talking to my dad. I thought I was on verge of tears, but I realised that my eyes were already brimming. I was travelling in the train. People noticed my state and I quickly cut the talk short by telling that I cannot hear him as the network was weak. Later in the evening We spoke to each other (that is sometime back) and I could not advise him properly as I too got touched with his helplessness and again wanted to cut short, they were all confused as they too loved the D-I-L but she gave trouble, and closed all the doors for herself. I had to give him someone else's number to avoid me breaking down.

Now I am writing this to you Dear Blog, while I take this liberty for bursting out because my heart beats for my old parents of my country who are unnecessarily charged. Right now, My dad is watching me being touched and is just telling me by that helpless look that
Son, thing will be fine with all of us, I hope you are fine do not worry
about me and mummy. We are okay, if you are.
We can't even hug Its all such a guy thing. And so is my mom telling me with her ever smiling face that hides her pain. (Who never even opened her mouth when my X used to stare and bark at her) She reminds me of Jesus and Lord Mahavir who had forgiven the cruisifies and pain givers with compassion.

She says that they are doing their noble jobs by testing us and pouring atrocities on us in troubled times, thus helping us wipe our bad karmas. So you keep on doing your good job with compassion.

I May have Bursted out, but I am not Broken Down,
Trust God, Trust Time.

With My Chin Up.
Positively,

Jinesh Zaveri.

16 Comments:

Blogger Bharat said...

About two years back, one of my friends said - "Maaf kar do us ko, Gita mein likha hai, maaf karne wala sub se bada hota hai"...

But 498A is such an axe, she chopped-off her own legs. Holy matrimony is like a delicate bridge, which connects two families. But, when a girl leaves her husband's house, throwing all love, care, concern to the winds, and fires 498A, she burns off this bridge, thus crosses the point of no return.

I love my parents, my sister, my family, cannot take 'disasterous risk' of having a naagin in my house... so sad!

Bharat
Misuse of Dowry Laws

Thu Oct 20, 04:54:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jinesh,

I really can relate to this.
Think about this, there must be so many families in the world (not just in India) going through this.
You have articulated it very well.

- someone concerned.

Thu Oct 20, 08:48:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

You are exposing the very lies the feminists have fed to the world. Your writings are very impressive.

Thu Oct 20, 08:50:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who says that men are immune to such torture from women ? Women are unable to fathom the consequences of torturing innocent men. Women - in a way - are destroying their own protection by being so selfish and heartless with men. The day is no far when women will weep incessantly to gain protection from us and we will tell them, "go to hell". The suffering of these men are recorded somewhere by somebody in the sky. The culprit will not be forgiven.

Thu Oct 20, 11:25:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is right is right....it has to be fought, no matter what the consequences are. Forgiving is a noble act and should be encourageed, only if there is repentence from the guilty. We know, these unscruplous women are hypocrites and are incapable of repentence. They would change the stance according to the direction of the wind.

Wasif

Thu Oct 20, 02:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Gokul Padoor said...

Some girls expect to be pampered without sharing any chores, they expect to be loved without loving, they expect to live high without working hard, they expect to be famous, without doing anything- thats the problem, they reduce down to false complainants and 498a Lady Macbeths. There are a lot of them around who are arguably working as role models to others on the wall!.

Values are lost, no one is living for a meaningful life, they are living to dream, undeserving dreams

Thu Oct 20, 03:37:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

Yes i will forgive her , after sending her to jail, and when she will be come out from the jail , i will be the first person to wellcome her .
(This was my last discussion with my laywer , as he also trying to say the same thing to me .. maff kar do ..she relised her mistake , just see the maintance petiton , she had not mentioned any thing regarding dowry harrasement , physical torture etc. , she only balmed you that you are a loose character ,ill temparted , money menger and women menger , which are very resonable alligation and she really need money for the child , as her mother strugling for eye operation , father also not able to walk properly , very soon he will be died ....)

Now after come out form the jail if she Still try to put again false 498a , again i will send her to jail ....

This is my theroy ... the crime she had done , she have to face the punishment .. if 498a can be misused , a lot of other way is there to send her behind the bar along with her all family memebrs .

Sun Oct 23, 01:04:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

Dear Bloger ,dont wory , check this story , Modern LAV and Kush are getting awake >>

In India the way 498A , antidowry LAW misused , Supreme court of India termed the same as New dimension of "' Legal Terrorism in India " .

But the Goverment and LAW maker does not brother for the same and ready with another Blood Cancer to kill the institution of Marriage in the Form of Domestice Violence bill instead of Domestic Harmoney Bill .

Check this :-
http://indiatalking.com/blog/swarup/1308/
Another step to Kill the Institution of Marriage - Part 2

Modern Ram and Modern Laxman had been made power less in the form of misuse of Rape LAW ,Adultrity LAW , 498A and Antidowry LAW .

As a result a lot of Modern LAV and KUSH , coming out to teach a lesson to Modern Suparnakhs who had taken the mask of Modern Sita and doing this legal terrorism with the help of a lot of Ravans .

Check what a Modern LAV Dipen , a 10 yeras old son says :-

I dont want Mum - Says 10 Years old Dipen !!!!
http://www.indiatalking.com/blog/swarup/1435/

The fighter Lee , says :- " He had already lost the LAV as his wife had allready aborted the first child and wanted to kill the Kush also , but he fight back and able to save his son life and fighting at court for the Child custedy and Visiting right , very much hope full his son will be a Modern Kush and inspite of his wife and in-laws all the effort one day he will punish them and will come back to him ."

Is Lee done the Mistake by respecting the Anti Dowry LAW ?? - Part -3 , Lee Fight Back !!
http://indiatalking.com/blog/swarup/1289/

The Supreme court Laywer Mr. Mahesh Tiwari says : - " Yes a lot of dishonest wifes kidnapped the child from thier husband by misusing the LAW, especially in case of NRI and using them as a mask and trying to show the society that they are Modern Sita . The way 498A are getting the misused , a lot of child are faceing the problem of single parenting system . The story of Dipen is nothing new , only thing now media , accepting the chalenge our society faceing . Today child are very smart and well aware of every thing with the help of Internate , TV , News paper and hence they understand the value and care of a Ramond father , who gives more effort than thier mother , to ensure a good future of thier child . The story of Dipen is the start of the movement , very soon we will see such type of story more often ".


The President of PSS delhi , Mr. Praveen walia says :- " recently I was in a resturent , and observed how a arrogent wife beating his 3 yers old dughter openly , her only mistake that she asked a glass of water and her mother asked her to take the water from the glass at her own. In the process she break the glass in the resturent , and her mother want to teach a lesson to her , how to behave in a resturent . This noting new , allmost 80 % childern abused and beaten by their arrogent so called well educated Mother comparetelvy the child feels more comfortable to thier Ramonds father . Yes swarup , you are right , the time had arrived when a lot of Modern LAV and KUSH will remove the mask of Modern Sita from the Modern Suparnakhs ."

We know the Modern ram , Modern Laxman and thier family goes to jail by false 498a and will be thrown out of house by misusing the proposed DV Act , but the question is unaswered , what will do the LAV and Kush ??

Check this :-
Child says no to stay with mom
“Mujhe Maa Nahin Chahiye( I do not want mom)” these are the words of a child Dipen whose mother left him and his father to stay with her parents a couple of year back.
http://www.saveindianfamily.org/blogs/2005/10/13/child-says-no-mom/

Will our so called feminst and wemen well fare orginasation will accept this ??


This is Feminism or Legal Terrorism?? ( Huge Publication)
http://www.indiatalking.com/blog/swarup/1338/

Will they stop this legal terrorism in the name of women well fare ??

Will our Goverment will stop playing this dirty game in the name of Vote Bank ??

Let wait and watch , time will give us the answer !!!!!

At last terrorist activity only kill the innocent , and the by doing the terrorism you can not achieve your goal .

It is the time all IIT ,IIM ,IT Engineers along with well established Industry People , Media , Jurnalist , Social activist and women support orginasation , have to decide how you support to such LAV and KUSH and give them the right direction so that they should not became a Modern Ravans in future in our Society !!!!!

With regards
Swarup Sarkar

Sun Oct 23, 01:13:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maaf kar do us ko, it was my Father words too, till left us last month, on his death bed also, he asked about my case. Even he stopped talking for months and unable to move, still he tried to know what happend to case.

Everyday he was praying for her 10 times a day,he said lets pray for her and she will realise, what she has done by breaking my sacrament, my marriage.

i know prayers can move the mountains,so after six years, without doing anything,nor my lawyer did`t asked judge, they issued second arrest warrant for her, and made her witness fine of 1000 Rs each.

so moral of the story, sooner or later TRUTH will win.

Sun Oct 23, 10:07:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Swaroop, you are wrong, what you gain sending her to jail. NOTHING.

it is your greatness when you forgive her. WHEN.
when you prove her wrong, and judge will charge her with jail. and you say.

my lord, forgive her, not to send her to jail, now you know she misused law and harassed me.,still i`ll forgive her from the bottom of my heart. and make sure here after no men will be charged falsely. like me.

maaf kardo use, nadhaan hai, usne kya kiya usko maloom nahi hai. if you do this, she will die Every day, Remembering, what you have
done to her. than killing her once, sending her to jail.

Sun Oct 23, 10:11:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this also a good idea !!!

Let me see , our LAW gives me that pahse or not !!!

Ok i may forgive her ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But dusuza ji , can not digest how i will forgive to my SIL , FIL
and MIL , who all are part of this legal terrorism ????

regards
swarup

Sun Oct 23, 10:12:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is very big distance to cover in between following two points in Indian Justice System.

1. Husband or his relative filling a criminal case aginst wife. (hardly 1 or 2 husbands will file the case among lakhs of husbands sufering) All husbands will try to excuse her whatevere the trouble she might create

2. After due trial, court establishing her guilt. I think this has not hapened till now and it might takes years of effort.

So if one reach the point 2 then only one can say
" when you prove her wrong, and judge will charge her with jail. and you say. my lord, forgive her, not to send her to jail, now you know she misused law and harassed me.,still i`ll forgive her from the bottom of my heart.and make sure here after no men will be charged falsely""

To reach point 2 one has to do point 1 first.

Sun Oct 23, 10:15:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have not done anything, nor i did`t asked judge to send arrest warrant, what so ever;
coz my Dad said "Maaf kard do, woh kya kar rahi hai usko maloom nahi"
i just asked President of india;
KSLSA
MSLSA
Maharashtra home department.
Thane LSA
Vasai LSA
and Judge,

Why she is not coming to court for 6 years if she was right.

Sun Oct 23, 10:28:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger MyNation said...

My wife harassed me for last 6 years,she took my 2 lakhs worth gold, 1.5 lakhs worth insurence,and my "jigar ka thukda" my son, and she told him to call me uncle.
After all this,

Everyone told, forget her,she is not worth to be with me,even some said, if they were in my shoes, they would have shot her.

but i said in my last court statement,
"I WANT HER BACK, PLEASE SAVE MY MARRIAGE AND SACRAMENT."

i`m not trying to prove, that men also have HEART and feelings.

because JESUS said "forgive your enemies" when he was crucified.
Because gandhi, said when he was shot "maaf kardo...."
and
BECAUSE my Dad said MAAF kardo use...

Rudolph.
http://dowry-law-misuse.tripod.com

Mon Oct 24, 12:10:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, when court prove that she was wrong and filed false complaint, immedietly you can file appeal to charge her and your damage. along with your 498a.
this was not happend most of time because all men just wanted get out of this after many years of struggle,and they did`t wanted to see court or laywer in thier life again.

Mon Oct 24, 09:44:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Swaroop, BlueWolf

I agree with SWAROOP whole heartedly. Criminal regardless
of gender must go to prison. I find it ironic that I feel the
same way about going to welcome her. But reality probably is that she will come out of Jail far more vindicative than ever before.

Remember all movies in which Hero beats the crap out of Villian and then tries to let him go. Villian then always tries to make last attempt to kill before dying. hero for whom movie got made is 1 out of 10 survivors. Rest 9 times villian got away and hence no movies could be made.

Mon Oct 24, 09:46:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home