.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Rang De Basanti: Jail Bharo (Courting arrest for a Cause)


Hey Dad,

Hope you were watching. Today I courted arrest along with my SIF brothers and family members for a cause, the cause that you told me not to give up ever, come what may. Remember? Way back in 2004, fearing detention, you and mom had gone to the police station asking the police permission to see how the place of detention would be! That was your chhota sa jail bharo then, Today a small battalion did a Jail Bharo in Mumbai and Hyderabad. Once, seeing you and mom running for cover, honestly made me lose that battle (as because of me, you all were in a threat). But with your blessings and blessings of other parents, SIF Army is fighting a war. My battalion is IFF and MASHAAL. 

Addressing the Media: 

On a Nonstop dharna against this misuse, Mr Ravindra Gangurde, a social worker representing our cause announced a Jail Bharo in support of the victims of 498a misuse and other related laws. To which Battalions of IFF Mumbai, AIFWA Hyderabad, AIMWA Chennai and NHFS Bengaluru agreed. On the other hand My Macho Friend, Aryan Vaid (Mr.India) the bollywood personality agreed to join the movement in support as a socially responsible gesture and he chose to come all out in the Jail Bharo. 

The REAL HERO; REAL MAN -ARYAN VAID

We gathered at the Goregaon Railway Station West on 6th July 10, Mr Gangurde and other SIF members. The reporters and Police all were waiting, as per the permission we started our slogan shouting at 11am. Reporters took our bytes and interview. It went on for one Hour, Aryan Joined us a little while from then and the people was star stuck. Aryan’s Guts are note worthy for associating himself with a Politically Incorrect Cause, And that too so strongly with accurate reasoning and perception of this side. The Media had no counter questions after Aryan’s Speech. They all said “you left no scope for any counter questions” they were just impressed. 

SLOGAN SHOUTING: 

The Battalions are heartily thankful to COMMANDO Aryan. It feels so nice that a celebrity has come all out in open in support for this cause.

Courting Arrest: 

Inside the Police Van at 12:15pm 

Outside police station at 1.45pm 
after courting Arrest (Jail Bharo) and submitting the memo for the PM, Presi, MP's MLA's DGP et  al)  to the station senior Inspector. Aryan was with us through out.

Dad, You used to tell me your pompous stories, as a 12 year old in 1945 you had shouted Inquilab Zindabad in front of the British Army at Swadeshi Kapad Market. Now I too have been a part of a History. I along with SIF friends will, in our coming days recollect this day like you did and inspire the new gen kids to fight for a cause.

Hope the lifeless govt blinks on this issue in the very near future, and we share more stories with the new generation to bring about a change towards correction. And assure them that we have a win win and a safe society for them. 

Giraftaree se na Daro, Jail Bharo Jail Bharo.

“Pati Parivar ko Karo Azad, Inquilab Zindabad.”

Its Basant for this movement the fields are golden……..

Jinesh Zaveri. 

More Snaps at : (Mumbai) http://picasaweb.google.co.in/amolkhar/SiffJailBharo?feat=email#  (Photos by: Amol Khar) 

23 Comments:

Blogger indi manthan said...

SIFF tujhe SALAAM
Aryan bro u are TRUELY THE MR of INDIA in the real sense-THE MAN WITH THE BALLS (MWB)

also linked to
http://newsmanthan.blogspot.com/2010/07/jail-bharo-andolan-women-centric-laws.html

Thu Jul 08, 11:25:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

thanks manthan,

for your comment :)

also, I have updated the links here as well.

Thu Jul 08, 11:48:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous time4MAN said...

Thank You Mr. India!!!

You've done a fab job.

Must say "a celeb with substance"

Wish more celebs have guts and the understanding of real issues like you have.

Alas, the sad reality is they allow themselves to be taken on a ride by feminists NGOs, who have not done any good for women.

Fri Jul 09, 12:03:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous time4MAN said...

Thank You Mr. India!!!

You've done a fab job.

Must say "a celeb with substance"

Wish more celebs have guts and the understanding of real issues like you have.

Alas, the sad reality is they allow themselves to be taken on a ride by feminists NGOs, who have not done any good for women.

Fri Jul 09, 12:03:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Pardeep said...

Thanks ! Mr. India for your selfless support to a geniun cause relating to Men.
Aryan you have proved that you are rightly Mr. India by showing concern about Men's problems.
WE salute you for your participation.

Fri Jul 09, 06:37:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me cry Jinesh.

Hats off to uncle.

Hats off to you.

Kamal

Fri Jul 09, 09:05:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

Dear Brother Kamal,

Most of my blogposts are a result of my Feelings and my Tears.

You all are my emotional crutches of support.

Tried a lot to back out, retire from SIF but I always felt like a fish being removed out of the water.

We have gone off too far now its too late to give up.

Its Golden Field Harvest now to our moment (Basant); Rang de Basanti

Fri Jul 09, 09:50:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

@ Thanks Time4man and Pradeep for your encouraging words.

Fri Jul 09, 09:51:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Blessed by 498a said...

Sincere thanks to Aryan Vaid.
he proved to be real Mr. India supporting cause for Men.

Thanks to all brothers and sisters who made this event memorable.

Fri Jul 09, 12:45:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Nick said...

Good that u r updating ur Dad ( not that he is not checking u out regularly )
Great idea, great effort, great gathering, smashing Jail Bharo & altogether gr8 result.
Carry on, Jinesh.

Fri Jul 09, 02:55:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Nick said...

Would like to thank Mr Vaid @ Mr India, for his clear understanding n comments on this Legal terrorism and for his guts n efforts to be a face to this Jail Bharo of our group. Thanks.

Fri Jul 09, 06:14:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger confused dude said...

Really good work...... Really happy that a great celebrity like Aryan Vaid was there with us........ Missed it :(

Fri Jul 09, 09:07:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the only way to spread awareness. Great Gun's to Arayan Vaid, how many will have such guts?
I will post this on my blog for more to see. You can view my blog at below link.

Reddy

http://498aterminator.blogspot.com/

Fri Jul 09, 11:40:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Blogaholic said...

Great Guns Mr.Arayan Vaid. I will be posting this on my blog also to further spread awareness of Draconian laws like 498a.
You can view my blog at below address.

http://498aterminator.blogspot.com/

Reddy

Fri Jul 09, 11:43:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

@blessed.., conf dude, reddy

Thanks for your encouragement.

@nick,
thanks for being there.

Sat Jul 10, 12:08:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Gokul Padoor said...

You were all Mister of India that day, trial blazers, just don't forget to interface with MLAs MPs , collectors, etc on a regular basis, continual sensitisation does more than occassional events like this, we should always be on their minds, through letters, face to face meetings, and every other possible interaction.

Good show, keep up the energy mumbai team.

PS: So happy that I made myself redundant as planned :). This is exactly what I hoped for, a self-sustaining and growing movement in my former karma bhoomi. All the best SIF-Mumbai

Sat Jul 10, 12:12:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

@cruiserdeep,

our efforts will never go waste.

cheers!

Sat Jul 10, 12:18:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous sneha said...

hey im sneha...im a student.. my brother n my family are victims of the misuse of 498a section...
v did not know abt this morcha... v all want to support this action...
i would like to know more about this revolt... so if you could help me with dat it would be great...

n u all have done a great job... i think words cannot describe the feelings...since v have been through all this v really understand how important it is to take action against this injustice against men...
i, being a female, think that such laws must be obliterated...

thankyou.

Wed Jul 21, 12:00:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

hi sneha,

thanks for your comment.

you can reach me at indianhusbands @ yahoo dot com for getting more details.

you can be a part of MASHAAL
Mothers And Sisters of Husband Against Abuse of Law

we already have one sneha as a president of vanarsena group (youth against misuse of law)

Wed Jul 21, 12:03:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Daddy! said...

After fighting for a righteous justice for the last 2 years i have realized that 498a is a money, and patience game. Like any other Indian I respect my countries legal system, and understand often the weakness can be transformed into strength. Mine was a love marriage, and i got married when i was 23, a little juvenile but committed. I am the only son of my parents other than my married sister. I loved and cared my wife to the extent of practical possibilities in rhythm with her whims and fancies , and had made her the first priority of my life. Right after our marriage, i was able to imagine, that she needs to be guided properly about relationships other than a husband and wife, she misbehaved with my parents, brought in sadhus and tantriks in the house, hoping they will help her having my parents either dead or in some other house, and out of my reach. her parents and elder sister constantly interfered, in our in-house matters and issues. she was highly under the influence of her parents on making any decisions in favor of "us" and all the decisions always drifted towards her parents deep down wishes. on 2007 after four year of our marriage she gave birth to our daughter, she was pregnant earlier, however, she suffered a miscarriage, while staying at her parents place which was conveyed to me after the "accident" over the phone by her parents. 2008 she took my daughter, and went to her parents, i went to bring her back home, and was abused and threatened by her parents and neighbors later handed over to the police station, the cases she filed against me are under proceeding in the court of durgapur, I am playing a patience game since then, waiting for my daughter to grow up and take an aerial view to all that is happening. I am not afraid anymore, neither i am under pressure, I respect the Indian legal system and am sure it works the way you want it to work only if you have the strength to survive and a long-term goal seeker. I know i am “done” for my life, I will never have a normal life, and seriously I dont want any, any further, all that matters to me, is my daughter, and i know she has my blood. I will try my level best that she doesn’t get a divorce out of me not until my daughter is 18, I am paying the maintenance anyway, so ill prefer to keep my whims happy at least for this time. The basic idea for people who file for the 498a is , they think we will give-in, get upset, sacred and cornered. Well yes that is a phase and I am no different, went thru the dirtiest things of all, but the problem with me is I CANT FORGET, NOR CAN I FORGIVE. I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT!

Tue Aug 10, 03:53:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger jayanth said...

Jail Bharo! Great show! Now the Govt. swines have been reduced to the same level as the British pigs!
When one is morally right NO law or Govt. can stand in the way! We can ONLY WIN!
OUR GOVT. IS LIKE A BIG TREE ON WHICH LEGISLATORS ARE THE MONKEYS! THEY ARE ALL CLAMBERING UP AND LOOKING DOWN AT US ORDINARY PEOPLE STANDING AT THE BOTTOM!
THEY SEE US SMILING, WONDERING WHY!
WE ARE LOOKING UP AND SEE A LOT OF ARSEHOLES!

Tue Aug 17, 07:57:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous praveen said...

I'M A VICTIM FOR FALSE CASES 498A AND 506B BY MY WIFE. INDIAN LAWS ARE VERY WORST AND THESE LAWS ARE VERY BADLY FORMULATED.

FEW VERY GOOD FOUNDATIONS LIKE YOU (INDIAN FAMILY FOUNDATION) ARE SAVING THE NATION'S RESPECT. MISUSE THESE SHOULD STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY GOVT OF INDIA AND SUPREME COURT SHOULD NOT BE SILENT AFTER EXPERIENCING ALL THESE FALSE CASES.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR VALUABLE SOCIAL SERVICES

PRAVEEN

Thu Sep 23, 03:05:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT MOVEMENT. UNFORTUNATELY, OUR LAW MAKERS ARE THOSE WHO HARDLY KNOW WHAT LAW IS....!SILLY PEOPLE, SILLY AMENDMENTS AND STUPID ENACTMENT OF ACTS. POLITICS OF VOTEBANKS AND OFFCOURSE LACK OF FORESIGHT TOO. GOD SAVE THE INDIANS.

Mon Sep 27, 10:41:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home