.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Other blogs blogging about us

Dear Family Members of SIF,
While I was regularly surfing I came across this.
Our plights have been on the Other blogs and now our blogs are also listed there.
Though some Ridicule us but Some Understand us too.
The good news is there is one such guy by name Amit Verma. Who is taking us seriously. And Acknowledging our Problem. And he and his friends are from the soon-to-be-would-be generation as I would coin them all. He has listed us on his blog and there has been a short discussion so far with his friends.
The comments received to his article also had a decent discussion. Two girls of which one started off with a common perception but was later convinced on basis of facts by Amit. The other was having a decent opinion too.
I would pray for all the new generation people that they live in harmony. And do not lose the peak and precious years of their life as victims.
Thank You Amit (visit his blog), Tanvi and Priya, you and your Friends are invited to join SaveIndianFamily to spread awareness for a better tomorrow.
A space to us on your blog gives a space to you all in our hearts.
Welcoming You All,
Jinesh Zaveri.
SaveIndianFamily,
Co-Moderator.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jinesh

Thanx for your view but believe me I don’t deserve any
of them. I blog coz I want to express…I do support
good cause & acknowledge your problem but I don’t need
any publicity pls..let me be a low profile person.

It will be pleasure for me if I can support in your
cause. Oh did I told you I’m bachelor ;)

Best wishes

Amit Verma

Sat Nov 19, 12:40:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home