.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Thursday, December 08, 2005

CC to eKta Kapoor

While my Victim brothers are rightly thinking of making a movie on 498A misuse by Indian bahu on their In-Laws, I feel we should contact a more powerful media that is Television and make a tele-serial on the said topic. Who else but the most powerful person would be appropriate for the same? You said it, 'Ekta Kapoor'.

I do not hate eKta Kapoor anymore. But once upon a time I used to… coz her serials inspired my other half too to imitate. And the rest is History.

But in retrospect, now I feel the ‘awareness’ that we are expecting the world to get, is done better by eKta Kapoor since almost half a decade now. Seriously, Only if ‘I’ had watched those serials and I would have know that it is so true even in real life, then I would have never fallen for this thing called marriage.
.
I get calls from my friends and near ones to stop blogging and switch on the TV just to see a particular negative character that would suggest them to update me. Later they would curse the serials but I feel there are good characters too and if at all one wants to copy they can copy them as well. Then why just bad ones.

I would correct myself and atone for the fact that eKta Kapoor may well be one of major awareness creators of the actual face of life that is unknown to this glamour world where only male is shown as the bad creature. And the fact the women can be real real baddies.

But now coming to the point eKtaji is *Why don’t you make a serial on a victim of false 498A, where the character misuses the section 498A on the hero and his family members and how they fight against the loop holes of the law that facilitate the vamps and villains and the hero and his family is in deep shit?*
I bet the episodes would be never-ending.

By the way, what do you all think we should name the serial as? “KKadvaa Such” or “Koi Bharatiya Kutumb Ko Bhachao”

Any more names? Go ahead and comment.

But Seriously,

Jinesh Zaveri.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We may also think of making a movie in Tamil or other South Indian Languages.

Bollywood will well copy the same and would be a hit too.

Fri Dec 09, 02:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vomit!

Fri Dec 09, 04:23:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done and thanks a lot Jinesh for initiating on this matter. Please never give up this idea as this is MAJOR source for social awareness about the misuse of section 498a.

Dr. Vikas Kumar
Texas, USA
SIF member

Fri Dec 09, 09:55:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jinesh....please let us know of the updates. hope you have sorted out the matter.

Best wishes to you and all men married to new age Indian women...

Fri Jul 07, 06:10:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

Hi,

Who's this?

you may write to me on indianhusbands @ yahoo . com

Fri Jul 07, 09:51:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

Jinesh allready the same in my blog.
Kahani ghar ghar ki- Legal Terrorism in the from of false 498a

Wed Oct 04, 02:28:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home