.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Introducing Rachna

Ladies and Gentleman,

Till date I have been blogging to vent my frustration out. But, for a change, I have immense pleasure in blogging this 27th post of mine today on 27th Day of November 2005.

I am Proud to Introduce my New Co-blogger Rachna. She will blog with me on our new blog strong2gether (Opposite but Equal). She is the case no. 3 Sita. Her attitude towards gender-bias is similar of the character played by Kareena Kapoor in 'Aitraaz'. She is the Shocked Indian Women who hates Sunita and her friends. She was the first one to inform me about the Norway Rape case News.

We met on this blog some 27 days back and are since then discussing our views on gender bias perception in society. I thank her to have accepted my invitation to blog as we decided to blog our views together. She has wonderfully coined the name of the blog as strong2gether.

I wish, she gets a good partner for her life. And I welcome her to blog for the victim Indian Husbands and his families. And be a feather in the Cap.
I would also like to thank my blog to have introduced to me, such a nice human being.

God Bless you Rachna.
(click here to visit our blog) and our 1st article on Equality of Pain

Compassionately,

Jinesh Zaveri.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachna;

how can you join hands with these men,may be your intention is same as mine.be nice to them now then show your real colour later.

if you need any help let me know.
or you can read my blogs,how to control men and handle them to get whatever you wanted.

best of luck

Sunita.
http://indiatalking.com/blog/indianwomen

Sun Nov 27, 01:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

As long as any one agree that any law should be crime based instead of gender based , i am here.

It is not fair , that you say verbal abuse punishable for husband and all thier family memebrs and the same is a rewarding option.

Yes i want gender equality in all respect , i want domestic harmoney bill instead of doemstic violence bill.

Which our great feminist dont understand and teach to hate each other , stop this men vs women fight .
regards
swarup

Sun Nov 27, 01:42:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunita:

not all women share your view or have your type of agenda! Happiness can only be attained together, in a spirit of love and a caring for each other. Marriage is a sacrament and should be handled with respect. You decide to love, honor, care for and protect the man you marry. It's a covenant, treat it as such! I feel sorry for you and the women that follow your foolish advice. Loving your husband unconditionally is what gives you both the strength and joy to make it happily in this less than perfect world.


Rachna

Sun Nov 27, 09:16:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Rachna. Many Indian women do not know that 498a has jailed thousands of innocent women. They have blindfolds in their eyes. Its time, they all are brought to reality.

At ground level, 50% of our members are women. Now that you have joined us, I can see that many more women will also keep following your footsteps.

Gorky

Mon Nov 28, 12:26:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home