.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Monday, April 17, 2006

Jo bhi ho, kal phir aayega.

Monday, on my way back home I was as usual humming “Tutta tutta ek parinda aise tutta ke phir Judd na paya, Loota loota kisne usko aise loota ki phir udd na paaya.” and…

I saw a tree opposite Churchgate station and this was unusual as I was daily passing through that street. My visual memory was rendered to see the tree that was rich with greenness. But that day it was chopped for no good reason, chopping was not required as anyways it was not obstructing any view or lane. It was looking Bald and Naked.

Every time I used to see those green trees uprooted, suddenly lying on the ground in to pieces, I used to feel sorry as they were victims of a selfish agenda. The shade to that part of the ground would now not be available, just like an innocent guy who is uprooted with the law and the shade of his is not available to the family, who has grown that tree up to give fruits and that his fruits are looted by someone who does not want to be a part of his family. Further they would be thoroughly utilized after being uprooted by someone else.

But then I stared for awhile and I found that there are some leaves already growing. For obvious reason and that was the tree is not uprooted though looted; and it is recovering. This situation relaxed the stressed lines on my face. I could feel the inner voice smiling and telling me that I too would be one day witnessing a major loot again, this time legally by my estranged partner as a settlement. But all said and done, she can’t uproot me and I would definitely bounce back after the end of the emotionally, financially, morally, lost episode that would also bring in further defamation.

“I sat in the train removed my (b)log book and I wrote notes to myself, some reminded me of Kalpasutra (Holy book of Jains)

1. The tree inspite of loosing fruits never gives up on giving fruits and its sweetness.
2. The tree once again grows its shade and spreads coolness. Similarly in life one should be like that.
3. Never say die till uprooted and if uprooted then sow the new seeds to the ground before you perish (lead by example)
4. If your roots are deeply grown in the ground then you will continue reaping fruits no matter what.

So when calamity strikes do not give up on your principles, stay rooted to them. If you give up on them you will be uprooted and you lose your ground and path. Once uprooted tree would stop growing and giving fruits. It may be used or decayed so would you. So never lose ground be what you are, time will pass by calamities would go, fruits would come again.

My mom just discovered me blogging this and she has following to share.
1 .Tree is an example of optimism, it never gives up.
2. It is an example of extending selfless favours (Par Upkar).
3. It gives fruits and but never for self. (a tough point)

I remember my Senior Collegue (a perfect case 3 sita) used to quote her mom everytime I was down that “A tree that bears fruits is flexible and bows down (as compared to barren tree) and the one who bows down is of the highest of stature.” Such examples of women (and even men) were seen in most of the cases in the past like our parents. And I used laugh in distress (my habit to laugh it out on self) and ask her “what about coconut tree?” and her agenda of making me smile used to be fulfilled.

Anyway coming back to the tree that inspired me to write this article. This tree was still rooted and hence shot the sprouts of new green branches and thus I too corrected my low mood stating I too am looted but still rooted. Since looted morally, financially rather ubiquitously (and still awaiting legal loot on me) but rooted principally.
I still maintain that would give her whatever she wants (to the best of my capacity) with the best wishes of me and my family. That if she was never content with us, but should be at least content now.

May be, I am among the chosen ones to fight for the 498a (pre post) victims this side and I would selflessly do that, like a tree facing all the calamities but giving my family a cover against Rain, Heat or any calamities (and even my enemies, strange is it?) thus fulfilling my parents wish.

A false 498a or its threat is like chopping of the branch on which the accuser is sitting who then complains of a fall. And after the separation and before divorce the time span is lost, maybe because too many options are open that breeds greed for the cunning bride that confuses her in whether to claim the whole tree or how much and what? Thus causing dispute, indecision and loss of time. And the guy and his family lives in the fear of 498a misuse or fights against the state for falsely implicated 498a.

"But, Thank you god, for Conversing with me through this example of tree. I am sure you would keep on communicating with me and I would be lucky enough to spot you. Please be there to guide me always.”

"Ke Allah ke bande Hasde, Jo bhi ho kal phir Aayega."

Naman,

Jinesh Zaveri .

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man,

It was so good, I don't have words to say.

you exactly gave picture of 498a people who are suffering.

appreciated you motivation for all people.

Jai Maharashtra, Jai Bharat

Tue Apr 18, 12:59:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well written and in depth article, thought provoking.
Ash - 498a victim

Tue Apr 18, 01:46:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have portrayed the human spirit exceedingly well. I had read somewhere that God too envy humans because relatively human may not possess mystical powers, yet they possess extraordinary courage and resilience to overcome any difficulty and crises. Sometimes, the end is a new beginning. We all have the innate quality of a Pheonix. Faith in ourself will show the way.

Tue Apr 18, 08:32:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written Jinesh with the example of tree.
We all must take oath to be rooted ourself firmly but definitely uprooted the elements(498 girl and her family) who make innocent husband and their family's life a mess.

Vinay Kumar

Tue Apr 18, 02:30:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jinesh,

Really commanding article.

Regards,
Vina Raj
vina.raj369@gmail.com

Tue Apr 18, 10:42:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the Process of 498A the, DESTROYER herself gets DESTROYED!!!

DHOBI KA KUTA
NA GHAR KA -- NA GHAT KA

Wed Apr 19, 01:14:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jinesh,

It is not only trees, what ever nature has is only to give, I drive down the highway, and while getting down from the flyover and seeing ahead it looks like battlefield ahead.
We abuse this mother earth like anything, we get all our necesscities satisfied from her but what we give in return,digging, chopping, drilling, blasting etc etc all to distroy. plain distruction and suction.
The plain drive in humans to get more comfortable, better, higher living standards have taken them no where then to this battlefield. Where we in short life span of 60yrs (that is what I consider an average life span of human in India) we just keep on living on the edge with knife in one hand and sword all around. and when you find whom you favoured as you fighting partner hangs a sword on you head, it just kills the spirit.
We are just survivors, what is life what are fruits of life, when was the last time we smiled at our enemy, when we breathed fresh, hugged a tree, patted the street dog, passed a smile to stranger who carried a greif grim on face. We have just lost the meaning of life, it is so strange we need to think and people around us need to understand that we are HUMAN FIRST.

That is too much for the moment just got carried it really hurts when a tree is chopped, Hug the tree and you can feel it crying, breathing, and getting ready to live again, ALL THIS AFTER THE ATTACK FROM THE SPECIES WHICH TILL NOW IS THE MOST EVOLVED, AND THINKS.

Chow
Regards

Rahul Ranjan

Wed Apr 19, 01:32:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuda k ghar me der hai...
andher nahi...
don't loose hopes

Jo bhi ho, kal phir JAROOR aayega

daddy cool

iamdaddycool@yahoo.com

Sat Apr 29, 08:19:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

"And after the separation and before divorce the time span is lost, maybe because too many options are open that breeds greed for the cunning bride that confuses her in whether to claim the whole tree or how much and what? "

That is the art Feminist had not able to teach to them, so only the Proposed Domestic Violence bill came in Picture.

Hope the confussion will be removed very soon.

People will learn soon...

Mon May 08, 03:09:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really feel sorry for you guys....THE VICTIMS. Yeah it is so easy to present yourself as victims. You don't want to leave your family but expect the poor girl to leave her family aettle down with you and your family. She should not make any demands( how dare she...What right she has...kal ki ladki.hmmm).If she makes a demand then the straight fair conclusion is she married you for your MONEY...aren't you underestimating your looks... your education ...your manhood.

Just remeber if you treat a person as a commodity judging every action by her....you will have to pay its price. Try to go to the root cause and that is most guys and their families treat the girls as outsiders...then at the same time expects the girl to treat them as a family. How is it possible. ?

Maybe someday when your sister would be treated this way and then blamed misusing section 498...you will understand what I'm saying.

Sat Jul 15, 05:43:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

We do understand what you are trying to tell. And I have always acknowledged this on my blog.

But the problem is right from the beginning that certain people are not able to digest the fact that we are understanding. (I know now I will be faced with some link again or some counter arguement but I am making my point clear).

But you cannot force me to disagree with you (on this point).

I would rather say if you have that understanding then why not apply the same logic by thinking that Maybe someday when your brother/ mother/ father and you too would be treated this way and blamed falsely for mental torture by a cunning lady with false charges of dowry demand, stealing the streedhan and 498a 406 .... (the list is endless) etc you too will understand what I am saying.

You just cannot say that it never happens, refer supreme court and kiran bedi's quotes.

The only solution left then is then to conclude there is no absolutely no ideal family if they are ladkewalas. which is beyond any wise persons comprehension.

Only if you want to discuss then you may reply back. Aruging for the heck of an argument.. well.. there are other junta blogs.

I want to unite with real victims from both sides. There are ladkewalas who are bad and there are ladkiwalas who are bad too. There are ladkiwalas who are innocent there are ladkewalas too who are innocent. Presuming that all ladkewalas treat their bahus as outsider is a gross mistake.

Sun Jul 23, 11:00:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! uncle this is sneha i hope u r happy 2 see my comment on ur article. FIRST I want 2 thank u for guiding me in my project on IPC-SEC 498A MISUSE. I also want 2 thank your blog members for giving me an indirect inspiration 2 do this project. I also want 2 state that people like u r the ones who r actually fighting to save the institution of marriage without being biased on any grounds. in todays language u people r true followers of gandhigiri. once again i want 2 thank all u people for ur support directly or indirectly for my sociology project.
MY experience while doing this project was something which I cannot describe. During the seminar which was held in Mumbai really made me feel that women r not only the resembelance of godess Durga or Lakshmi but more than that they are sakhshat avtars of surpankha and trijata.THIS blog actually shows that every time male do not victimise women but women most of the time victimise a male through their attention gaining methods.

Wed Oct 11, 03:04:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home