.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Ghost who blogggs

From Abla to Ghost was my 34th article. And that is misinterpreted by someone who has correctly understood, but wanted a wrong message to go out.
Now that person is definitely posing as Abla in society and is scared of being called as ghost in future and hence is promoting the wrong message of this article and blog elsewhere, by just spamming it in the comment box of other blogs. Who is that person? Well, possesses different avatars and leaves the link with hidden sarcasm and attempting to mislead others.

Now who is doing that? Well this seems no less than a terrorist activity where they pose as a Trojan but attacks with a secret identity. No less than Ghost. For I do not know who that person is but has many avatars. This ghost is “The Ghost who blogs”.
.
I was upset initially because it is not me, and I get hate mails and more so because I did not intend to do that. It is really unfair as someone has an intention to malign and tarnish this blog. And others did sound troubled. Some of them intentionally wrote a hate mail as a part of this conspiracy as I suspect them. And some genuinely disturbed. The rest found it informative and some have joined the movement.

But that person is doing it very cleverly and has been successful, but at the cost of troubling those who are not a part of his/ her group. But one cannot dictate terms to me like this by being so destructive.

I do not underestimate the capacity of these people. I do fear them. As either they lack conscience or my plight is beyond their comprehension. Einstein had said
“How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of good will.”
How I wish that was possible but I have to live in this world with them.

I will not pay attention to them, and do my work, I will guide innocents and expose the modus operandi of the clever criminals, I realise that all this is a part and parcel of life. I would follow Guru Greg Chappell advice (shift + click).

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ghost blogger huh?? trying to mislead people. This post is definately misleading. Died laughing.

Want to know who the ghost is?

http://desicritics.org/2006/06/15/071110.php

Read comment 24 with glasses on.

Your own crazy sturbborn Kush baby is the ghost...well now really he is a ghost in the true sense of every word. His spirit haunts us.

Scared.....

Do not worry about me....SIF people still make another fool of themsleves.

Viola......

Mon Jun 19, 11:15:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

Congratulation Jinish to expose them as a sting operation and they have came to our trap...

We must not forget, this country ruled by them( Legal terrorist) and we are fighting for Innocent and honest people irrespective they are men or women.

As per them a Child killer/whore/legal prostitutes are women.

Wonder, the definitation of a A women when changed.

If you fight for sister/daughter/mother/grand mother rihgt- you are a Anti women.

You will be considered only when you fight for wife right, let it be logicial or illogical?

So, do your job to stop this terrorist activity in India, fight like a commondo....

Mon Jun 19, 11:26:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

SIF people not only fools they are bigger fools, that is the reson they have dare to marry some pimps family.

Do not worry for SIF peoples, save your pimp activity and legal prostitutes.

regarding kush, Dc people know that kid's capability and how Dc Pimps bend thier knee in front of him and say forgive me, leave me I am not a feminist ....

Learn some thing from that small kid to became a good human instead of doing Legal terrorism.

Mon Jun 19, 04:49:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Swarup said...

Jinish, I was out of activity for one month due to my new assigement.
I will be back in next week and ready to take all those Legal terrorist who are rapeing our mother, sister and child.

Just give all those terrorist contact details.

Mon Jun 19, 05:53:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger IndianHusbands said...

Gulp... You said... you died laughing...

Then who blogged the rest of the comment....?

r u...? r u the Ghost who blogs...? Bhago....

:-D

Gotcha!!!!

Mon Jun 19, 10:28:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too received your blog link into my comments. Well, to be honest with you Jinesh, I don't see anything wrong what you are doing here. Come on, obviously you are fighting against injustice and apparently, women aren't quite happy with you, and I guess you shouldn't be expecting these women to give you a peck on your cheek when you are letting people know their truth.

I guess these women are bound to create trouble for you for the simple reason that you are creating trouble for them. Doesn't matter if you are fighting against injustice, but its just that they will not tolerate if you begin to unmask them openly.

My advice - keep going, let them do whatever they like. Just ignore and do your job.

And for you anonymous, or whoever you are who is sending these links to everybody; get a life, will you? With your immature behaviour, you are only giving a bad name to female gender. Now stop spamming other's blogs.

Mon Jun 19, 11:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotcha


I got you MAN..left right center...

Tue Jun 20, 05:50:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home