.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Essay Topic: My Father

Today Evening I heard Rajesh Vakharia of SIF Nagpur sighing to me on the phone that his child did not make it on Fathers Day and he was pining and feeling very lonely for someone calling him Pappa. This pain in the voice inspired me to write this post on what could be the plight of the Child too. As I feel apart from Fathers, children deprived of parental love are the worst to suffer, deprival of father's love being one of them. Meanwhile I just imagined what kind of perception would such kid have, i am attempting to express the same by seeing from the kids' viewpoint in an Essay of 10 Marks in a typical school examination, feel free to assess and give marks. :-)
- Jinesh
.-
Q7: 10 Marks
Write An Essay: on 1 of the following:
1. My Father
2. My last summer vacation
3. My favourite Sport.

A7)

My Father

My name is Shravan, I am in 3rd Standard. Some days back I discovered that I still have a father. I met him 2-3 times in a building called court and for just from 2oclock to 4oclock, my dad kept on telling to spend some more time with me but momma had to go somewhere and did not want to leave me. But she promised in next few weeks I will meet papa at the same place for 2 hours again.

Before this I saw my father only in the albums of my mausi’s marriage and that too when I asked and asked that time my momma told that person next to she in the photograph is my dad I was not born that time. Till then I felt only Rohan, Nikhil and Aryan have dad, my dad just like shruti’s dad must have got lost in bomb blast in train by terrorists. But then his photograph was not hanging on the wall in the house so I used to wonder. And my mom told me that she is only my papa.

I still do not know why he will meet me only in that building? I do not think he stays or works there. He is always in his TSHIRT with C R I S P or Save Indian Family written on it, it must be his office school uniform. Momma now says he stays in the office because of work. But yes I heard my mom telling my Nani that my last month school fees got late because my fathers salary was late, but because I was standing and mother came to know she smile and keep fingers on lips. I think my father is a manager in a big office.

Now I also tell Varun and abhishek about my father’s meeting, I tell them that he tells this and he does that. We all tell each other about our father. I think there is police problem because there are police also standing in the building. There are many father coming in that building who meet their children. I saw one of the uncle and his daughter in the newspaper on fathers day with my fathers CRISP TShirt, standing next to Mickey Mouse.

On Father’s day all my friends celebrate fathers day but I was feeling like crying. Because my mother said that court building is closed on Sunday. Next time I will take pappa’s mobile number. I want to play cricket just like Aryan plays with his papa. I want to go and see the picture of Hritik Roshan and Abhishek Bachchan with him. I want him to lift me on his shoulders and play mutent niNja with him. I want choclate everyday and not just in that building. I don’t want to wait till next time but get him whenever I want so that I can tell him to buy my games. Aayush and Aarti are brother sisters but I am alone no Father no brother sister.

I promise to study more and do homework on time and play only after that and do whatever mumma says if my father is coming to stay with me. Just like I love my mother I love my father very much. My father tells me whenever he meets me that “I Love You Shravan”. The police and sometimes mummy keeps on looking at us.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10/10

Mon Jun 22, 09:38:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Indian Man said...

11/10

Tue Jul 07, 05:24:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Arpit Doshi said...

Maybe if you ask any Father who has been deprived of his rights to meet his kid will not be able to rate this ESSAY, as he will not be able to finish reading this entire essay due blurred vision because of tears in his eyes

Sun Jan 03, 12:13:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a father. I differ. By the time child grow up, his brain will get so white washed by her mother and her family that he will say "Father deserves the Worst". Money and claims on father's property shall be the only goal to achieve

Sun Jun 20, 01:09:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

i was not able to finish reading it due to tears .. pls don write this type eassy.. badly msng my angel Manya..
thank u ..

Wed Dec 31, 01:33:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home