.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Sunday, December 18, 2005

With Lots of Love

Dear Father And Mother I Love You,

I hope you are fine. I haven’t met you all since we had to part because of the false 498A on all of us. I am fine but worried about all of you. I hope you all are not harassed by the wicked ones in power and money hungry country and I hope you all are not in trouble. All because of One wicked lady who wants to encash by misusing the law in the name of abla bahu.

I am longing to see you, don't know how long? I am counting the changes by the numbers of grey hair that have grown on my head. The worrying lines are also not fading. But Ma and Dad do not worry. I am fine… after all I am your brave son. Remember ma? you used to tell me everytime, when I fell from bicycle while learning, that you got to learn from every fall to be cautious in life. I am doing that. I know you were pained too but you were brave in telling me that. I know you are pained too right now and I may be brave but not as much as you. My heart beats for you and I love you. Can be in tears but can’t see you with them. You all have silently sacrificed for me and are still doing it. How can I give up?

Dad, you used to tell me that if you are pained, then start healing others…and that is what I am doing. I am not the only one who is alone here I have my NRI brothers who are victims too. All from decent middle class family and ya some are vegetarians too. We have prevented a few of them from becoming victims by warning them with the dirty modus operandi in imposing 498A, we are now working full time here in healing them and supporting them too apart from our jobs.

We are also spreading awareness through the media and word of mouth. We are supporting innocents by passion and for free. Tell my sweet sister Minal, she will help you to surf and find out about us. We are fighting our freedom struggle that involves you and like you other parents and families too. Honestly, who would pray such a predicament for the family? But the law would not understand.

We are all positive each one functioning to their best capacity, R K
started our yahoo group saveindianfamily some months ago today we are around 400 victim families online and more offline across the globe. One of my brothers Gorky came up with www.saveindianfamily.org web site and with all India helpline along with Bharti. Bluewolf from Middle-east started with www.mynation.net and Satya, Peter, Prudvi started www.498A.org.
.
Vinayak, Bharat are busy in active blogging on 498A . Santha, Anil, Gope, Sabhahat are busy spreading awareness on the net though missing the family. Back home in India I have Gokul, Bharti, Swarup, Nishant, Mihir, Sachit, Wasif all in active blogging and campaining.

As Advised, I am regularly reading Hanuman Chalisa and chanting The Navkar Mantra, and sometimes do find time to read the Bhagwat Geeta. I hope Dadaji and dadiji are fine and out of trouble. I still remember they calling me up to inform that you all were bailed out. Bhaiya and Bhabhi must be taking good care of Varun. I only hope that false 498A get off from our family and from other innocent Indian families.
.
I go to the temple, Manjeet takes me to the Gurudwara regularly and his parents are safe and now in Amritsar from 498A. John Nair has initiated and executed the publicity of our awareness of website advertising for it. It has reached maximum mileage too. Other brothers are also following the suit. Like dadaji and dadiji told me Gandhiji's Stories and who believed in becoming the change that one wishes to see in the world, I am doing my bid along with all victim brothers across the globe.

Our joint family may be broken because of this law but we will one day reunite. We are not alone, Do not cry all of you else I too will cry ma. You all are there to wipe of tears of each other but here we all are missing our parents and out families.

I love you Ma, I love you Dad, Give my love to all at home. My brothers joke here that ek din zaroor Pappu pass hoga.


Missing You all,
Lots and Lots of Love and Hugs to all of you.

Jai. (your Pappu)


PS: The Indian law, Politicians and General Public may not be with us, but your blessings are enough for us to triumph with truth. I hope and pray that we all reunite soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger Swarup said...

Promise to you Mum : –



We will remove the Blood Cancer of Indian Society in the form of 498a !!





Dear Mum



I miss you very much in this mother day, but sorry this great 498a, had been already make me out of reach to you . I love you very much mum , I cant forget the day when I was struggling with life and dead , you came from Bongaon to Delhi alone , without fear of any one in this world ( though you had never visited Kolkata alone , you don't know any language other than Bengali ) , and give me the new life .



I am extremely sorry mum , to the girl on my choice , you accepted her as a daughter , and you had given more love than me to her after our marriage , the same loved one to whom you have trusted so much for your son's happiness , had already snatch the same .



Mum , we all honest guys need your blessing , to fight against this dishonest ,dirty , money minded Girls and their parents , who are spoiling the institution of marriage by making false 498a , abuse our old parents , through them out of house , remove them from our life , we never forgive them .



We will expose them in the court , in the society and if required out of the court . We will never come under their blackmailing and arm twisting tactics , we cant forget you mum .



In this battle to remove the Blood cancer of the Indian Society in the form of 498a , if I have to go to Jail or hang till the dead , don't worry mum , I will come back to you in my next birth , but never forgive them .



I will fight till my last blood is on and I know with your blessing and moral support we will definitely able to remove this Blood Cancer of the Indian Society in the form of 498a .



Mum be always happy and always smile, because I cant fight against your tears, against your pain.



Your lovely son for forever

Swarup



CC : President of India –

Further how many innocent mother you will punish in the form of 498a ?? Request to save our mother from abuse , mental and physical torture by their so called lovely Daughter – in – LAW in the form of 498a .







CC : Prime Minister of India –

Will you able to save our mother from this type of Daughter – In – LAW and remove the Blood Cancer of the Indian Society ??

Sun Dec 18, 04:33:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. Cheers !!

Sun Dec 18, 07:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Satya said...

Jinesh,

We all share the same feelings with you. This time has not been easy for any of us and together we are determined to fight this evil as long as we can.


- Satya
www.498a.org

Mon Dec 19, 12:57:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Bharat said...

The momentum has started, and we will fight for honesty and justice. Never surrender to blackmail, extortion, humiliation, and harassment.

Mon Dec 19, 06:39:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mummy ka pallu pakdo
priyamvada

Mon Dec 19, 10:18:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jinesh,
First of all thanks for the appreciation bestowed on SIF members for the good work they are doing to control the menace of 498 A. My best wishes to you and your family...truly, the truth would prevail.

My take on this experience is that evey fall (as you have said) is a learning experience. Let these experiences make us more brave, perseverent, intolerant towards injustice and keep us ever bonded.

Wasif

Mon Dec 19, 11:28:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart cries for my near and dear ones who passed away but I could not get to see them at the last minute and they passed away with those longing eyes.


WHATEVER IS TO HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN.
BUT THERE IS GREATEST POWER ABOVE EVERYONE "GOD"
BELIEVING FULLY IN HIS JUDGEMENT AND SURRENDERING TO HIS WILL

Mon Jan 02, 08:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks

Sat Jan 14, 01:15:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home