.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

IPC Section 498-A: Misuse

Dedicated to the Victimised Indian Families, Who are falsely threatened & Blackmailed by the Indian Daughters-In-Law & her family members, and those Victimised families who are already falsely charged under the Section 498A. Its all about False charges of Dowry Law, Domestic Violence, Alimony, Marriage and Divorce. NOTE: All articles are my personal copyright. They may be republished if the source is acknowledged and a link provided to this site. This is not an Anti-Women Blog. Read Disclaimer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Indian Husbands is an Expression. Women go to the police with a complaint (may be false), but the system provides to record that as a criminal complaint and that data adds in to the National Statistics of Crime Against Women. When male goes with a genuine complaint the police at max can record a Non Cognizable offence against the women. That will never reflect in the statistics. Then how will one guage crime against men? Every 100 Suicides in India have 63 Males and 37 Females. Every 100 male suicides have 45 married males, and every 100 women suicides have 25 married Women. Married women suicides have default arrests of the inlaws under presumed dowry death. Married men suicides entitle wife for a 50% share in property. What kind of equality is this? I thank you for visiting my blog, Please visit again. And I welcome you to participate on my Blog. [indianhusbands (at-the-rate) gmail (dot) com]. Click here for Main Page

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day

My last year's Fathers day article ideas, never got published on this blog. They are still in my mind. I was fighting another set of false charges of spamming other blogs with my article Abla to Ghost. And Ghost who blogggs took over.
.
But one year later some things have changed and some haven’t. The struggle has got some recognition among society. The mindsets of people and media have changed towards the false statistics represented to show distorted image of one gender of the society at the cost of overboard image assassination of another. And my love for my Father and his for me have not changed but only grown more intense.
.
I still get emotional when I see my parents, so concerned and so unconditional, that I at times feel no regrets on what I do not have. But this effect of emotion is so over powering that I cannot control being sobered down and I do willingly and uncontrollably break down with this limitless love. I dedicate this post to my dad. Yes being a guy, there is this guy thing where expressing verbally is still an issue so I decided to blog. The emotions of Roberto Benigni or Mehmood from their movies Life is beautiful and Kunwara Baap remind me of my fathers love that I own.
.
I still remember my dad’s face from those 2 ½ year old eyes, where I used to run away from him in the society compound and loved to see him chasing me with a smile. Tired from work yet he used to play cricket with me and participate in the action replays. Getting toys for me and accepting me as an average child who never topped the class. But was always GaGa about my whatever skills. Allowing me to Bath with him and somedays also sing “thande thande paani se nahana chahiye”. Applying odomos when I am asleep. Covering me while I am asleep. Oh what an immeasurable asset. And yes his scare when not doing the homework used to make me run to my mom for refuge.
.
Taking me out on a walk in the rain. He was always a friend. Yes I am sure he still won’t remember my birthday (or even his :D) but he remembers that he loves me and is unable to compromise his unconditional love on me. Neither he remembers that today is Father’s Day but as usual like any other day he did bring me something that I would valuably use. Today he got a Gillete vector plus razor some other times it has been a deo etc. But the overwhelming factor of our rapport remains invisible but yet significant. Our selfless differences in past are forgotten.
.
Today at 74 years of age, he faces less threat from his heart after surviving 3 attacks and other complications. But he is more concerned about threat to my future as per the Indian law. And being law abiding, it all the more concerns, as law is applicable to law abiders, others anyways care a hoot.
.
His contribution against the false 498a and DV struggle remains undisputable as he has left no one unaware around him of this vulnerability. He along with my mom, would give me all the cuttings in paper relevant to this topic. All he has to say is if this law was in effect since 1983 then the government should have done enough public awareness so that law abiding people will not walk in to a trap who land up in trouble with a mindset of being fearless as they are not mistaken anywhere. In England, even a seatbelt law for 4 wheelers was publicized for 6 months before its implementation then such laws should get mileage and should be scrutinized for its fool proof nature before implementing, he believes.
.
He learnt about the other side of the coin and his vulnerability only at the age of 71, when he had to walk out of his own house along with his wife inspite of his principled living.
.
With a firm intention to safe guard principles and with stress in personal and professional life, it becomes very difficult to continue. But he tells me that “If you have done your best and at the end of the day in worst case scenario all that matters is your efforts to ethically earn enough to fill in your want of 4 rotis and some rice for the meal. Which will never change how much ever one achieves through whatever means.
.
This eases my burden and detaches me from the rat races of life. On personal front if my debacles are because of my past bad karmas and then my parents are the sign of my Good Karmas too.
.
Thank you Pappa, You and Mommy have been my Anti-stress Mechanisms. Its getting tough with life but you and mom are my silver lining.
Wish you a Happy Fathers Day.
.
I love You Pappa,
.
Jinesh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir

I'm dipping in a bit of past after reading your views.

It is sad that we understand the importance of our parents when we are in trouble.

I was the unfortunate one to loose my father of a heart attck, his first one, in 1998. I missed him quite a lot.

I got married in 2004, and from then on i started missing my father so much more.

I do give an extra thought to my only living parent now...thank my wife (still not EX), my inlaws for making me understand this.

ज़िंदगी जब भी उदास हो कर तन्हा हो आई
माँ तेरे आँचल के घने छावं की बहुत याद आई

दिल जब भी भटका जीवन के सेहरा में
माँ की प्रीत ने एक नयी रहा जीवन को दिखाई

Hemant

Mon Jun 18, 01:45:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger ANIL said...

Hi jinesh,

Very happy to see your article on the blog. It is nice platform to share views/emotions.

Wish you happy father's day.

Cheers,

Anil

Mon Jun 18, 04:01:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers Day

Why would God say that serve your parents "first" ? There is a reason, right?

Tue Jun 19, 10:31:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home